Team NorCal will this year sponsor our first High School Fall Ball League for Girl's..
We will have 4-6 teams playing in the league in our inaugural season. The first 6 weeks will be bracket play - followed by a playoff weekend, where we will crown a Champion.
Fall Ball will be a great program for many reasons:
1) It helps all players maintain and improve their stick skills in the offseason
2) It helps teams enhance their chemistry
3) It gives players looking to compete and gain a spot on the JV or Varsity roster in the spring much needed playing time against Varsity and High School level competition. This is especially important for rising 9th graders, who need an introduction to the game of High School Lacrosse.
4) It is great competition - most games are generally quite competitive.
5) It is a great way to blow off some steam on a Sunday
6) You get a chance to play the world's greatest game - isn't that good enough?
Games will be held at Palo Alto HS's Lacrosse Field on Sunday afternoons. Each week each team will be slotted into a one hour game slot, which will start at either 1PM, 2PM or 3PM. Final teams and schedules will be posted one week before the season starts.
We will have NorCal coaching staff for all games to make sure playing time is well distributed and player development needs can be assessed.
The program will conclude with all our players participating in the Silicon Valley Shootout November 17 2019.
The Registration "Girls HS Fall Ball League 2019" is not currently available.