Bill Glazier, Executive Director Team NorCal
Pierce Phillip, Coach Mountain View High School, University of Arizona
Jonny Glazier, Coach, Palo Alto High School, Former Captain, Men's Lacrosse Northwestern University
PJ Titterton, Former Defenseman MCLA National Champion Chapman University Lacrosse
For the 11th year, Team NorCal will again sponsor our very popular High School Fall Ball League.
Fall Ball is great for the best players in the South Bay, and it is also equally important for all players looking to gain more field time, experience, and skill in preparation for the 2020 season. We plan for a 6-8 team league this Fall.
All games will be held at Palo Alto HS's Lacrosse Field on Sunday afternoons. Each week each team will be slotted into a one hour game slot, which will start at either 4PM, 5PM, 6PM, or 7PM.
The first 5 weeks will be bracket play, followed by a Playoff Weekend, where we will crown a Champion. An All Star game and the Silicon Valley Shootout Tournament will cap off the season!
Fall Ball is a great program for many reasons:
1) It helps players maintain and improve their stick skills in the offseason
2) It helps teams enhance their chemistry, playing with friends and teammates.
3) It gives players looking to compete and gain a spot on the JV or Varsity roster in the spring much needed playing time against Varsity and High School level competition.
4) It is great competition - most games are generally close and last years championship game went into overtime.
5) It is a great way to blow off some steam on a Sunday
6) You get a chance to play the world's greatest game - and develop your skills in a full field, full speed environment with refs.
We will have NorCal coaching staff for all games to make sure playing time is well distributed and player development needs can be assessed.
We especially encourage rising 9th graders and JV players from 2019 looking to gain a Varsity spot to participate this year in Fall Ball.
2018 Team NorCal Boys High School Champions -- Team Stealth