If You Have Been Selected for a 2017 Team:
1) Congratulations! You'll need to officially register and pay the 2017 Team Fee. There is a link to the Registration Form below. A scholarship application link is also included. The 2017 Team Fee covers participation though December 2017.
2) Inside the registration web site, You need to pick a jersey number and specify uniform sizes for your player. You need to suggest three choices - about 90% of you will get your first choice - unless you all choose the most popular numbers....
3) Register for the Tournaments you plan to attend. Tournament Fees include all meals, tournament fees and other costs unless indicated otherwise (tournaments do not include housing in the Tournament Fees, but there is an opt-in ability to secure space in shared rooms for chaperoned players. Tournament registration for Summer 2017 is not due until March 1 2017. Links for making reservations at the team hotel are available on the Tournaments page). Tournament Fees do not include airfare under any circumstance. There are links to group hotel rates, team flights (in some cases), and team dinners on this tournament page.
4) All new members of the teams get a free Team NorCal Hoody. You will probably get it your first practice after you join the team.
5) Order any extra SpiritWear in the Team NorCal store you want. Equipment bags, helmets, and other non-mandatory things.
6) Like Us on Facebook (see below) - we use it frequently to communicate general things of interest to the NorCal Nation....
7) We will put you on TeamSnap, our internal messaging and communications system.
2017 Team NorCal Free SpiritWear Item