Our 11th Year of Summer Camp Success - We have learned how to do this, and our camps get better each year - combining the best of the old and the new. We are the largest lacrosse summer camp provider in Northern California for a good reason!
Pro, College and Team NorCal Coaches - Our coaching roster is unmatched. Many of our travel team coaches participate in many of the camps, and returning college players and graduates are frequent guests in our Intermediate/Advanced Camps. Our Beginner Camps are staffed by high school players and adult coaches who have the patience and the skill to teach young players how to get started in the game.
Half Day, Full Day and Overnight Options - Beginners can attend half day or full day. Intermediate/Advanced Camp is always full day. Bear Valley Overnight is a four day, three night overnight camp held form July 29th-August 1st in Bear Valley, California in the Sierra's.
Non-Lacrosse Activities - While we love lacrosse, we find it best to occasionally feather in other co-ed all camp activities like Capture the Flag, Sharks and Minnows, and Lacrosse Baseball and Olympics to help campers make more friends and also keep interest high.
- No change or cancellation fees. Family can change to another available session and pay only the difference in session price, if any. You can cancel the session up to one week before it starts and receive credit to re-book for a future session.
- In the event the session needs to be cancelled due to health advisories, you will receive credit for a future session.
- All credits must be used by Sept 1, 2021 and can be used for another family member.
- If the session is canceled due to low enrollment, your payment will be refunded back to your credit card.
BEGINNER - Half Day ($259), Full Day ($299)
INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED - Full Day ($299)
Full Day is 9AM to 3PM, Half Day is 9AM to Noon
Jonny Glazier - Captain, Northwestern University Men's Lacrosse, High School Academic All American, Palo Alto High School
Christian Rider - Chapman University Men's Lacrosse, Starting Defenseman in 2019 MCLA National semifinals
Hayden Libby - UC Davis Men's Lacrosse, Starting Midfielder on WCLL Div 2 2019 Champion
Matt Seligson - William College Men's Lacrosse, Attack, 2019 NESCAC Conference RunnerUp
Anders Chiang - University of California - Berkeley, Defense, 2019 MCLA National Championship Finalist
More TBA...Including Women's Special Guest Stars
* - Special Guest Stars will make appearances at selected camps